Monday, April 4, 2016

Work Work Work

"Yo yo yo!! Whats up everyone! I hope you are all doing good:) I am doing pretty good! This week was more of the same. It was freaking hot!! Way humid too!! It looked like it was going to rain a few times but it never did!:( So dumb! But yea other than that it was a good week. We have a few investigators right now so thats awesome:) One of them Should be getting baptized this week!! She is way solid!! Her biggest issue is that her parents are not to happy that she is becoming a christian. Thats how basically all Thai Parents are too so that is hard! But she is just gonna keep doing what she knows to be right! So hopefully all will go smoothly this week:) I got to do a service project exercising my gardening skills again! so that was fun:) I went over to this investigators house and Helped plant some trees:) so that was good:) Other than that is was a normal week. Lots of bike riding and a lot of teaching. All is well here. The work is starting to move along i this area now! so thats awesome! I love and miss you guys!! Be safe!:) You are in my prayers!!

Love, Keyen"



No comments:

Post a Comment