Sunday, February 8, 2015

Prove It!

Hello family and friends! It's been a little bit since I've given you an update on Elder Neal. Keyen is doing really well in his language studies. He took a language assessment test and scored the highest in his class! He got 5.5 out of 7. His teacher was very impressed with him. Way to go Keyen!
He got some good advice from his Thai teacher. This is what Keyen wrote, "Brother Hunsaker told me something that really helped me. He told me that if I wanted something then I need to prove it. I need to prove to God that I really want something." I really liked this because I feel like that's a lot what a mission's purpose is. These young missionaries are not only serving fellow man and Father in Heaven but they are proving their faithfulness and that they truly know this Gospel is his church.
Keyen also said this, "Bro Hunsaker also told me that nothing is impossible. He told me that I can seriously bring thousands to repentance."
I can't wait for him to get to Thailand! He is almost there. He says that he still gets homesick. I don't think that he never not miss home, but that's okay. I think he feels bad that he misses home so much. Poor guy. But I know that he also remembers that it's only because he loves everyone so much and he is loved.
I sure do miss him, but I am so proud of him! Keep the support coming!
Stay strong Elder Neal!

No comments:

Post a Comment