Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Feels Like Azkaban

I was really happy to get to email Keyen for a little bit yesterday since I was out of town last Monday. He is still doing really well, but he is so over the MTC. I can't believe he has already been there for almost a month and a half. He said, "I can't wait to break out of Azkaban!" It's pretty funny but also sad because I know life is not always the greatest when feel trapped and bored of doing the same thing every single day. But like I told him he only has a couple more weeks to go till he will finally begin his adventure in Thailand!! He is so excited to go.
He can teach a lot of lessons in all Thai and is still leading all the classes in having the top score for the language assessment test. I'm pretty amazed by that.
He would told me he still loves all the support and love he as received and asks everyone to keep emailing and writing because it means so much to him.
I'm not even joking when I say you should write him!! Even if it's a quick little email, it would be great. Let's give Keyen that extra push to get him through these last couple weeks in the MTC.
Great things are coming to pass and I'm so excited for all the great things that he will be doing.
The church is true!
We love you Elder Neal! Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment