Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Keyen!

Hello everyone!!:) Whats up?? How is everything going? I hope everyone is doing good:) My week was pretty crazy! Well I finally have a new apartment. Its way nice in a huge Apartment building! Im on the 33rd floor:) So thats cool:) The view at night is way cool! So the whole finding a house thing took a while but its finally done:) I finally after over a year of having issues with my toes, I got the bill of health from the Doctor! So thats way awesome! I no longer have to go to the dang doctors office anymore!!:) This week we had a good with our best investigator about the restoration:) So that was good:) Also 2 people that I found and taught in Thonburi got baptized yesterday!!:) So thats way awesome!!:) Really nothing too exciting has happened. But now im all settled in here so that will be good. I Just want you all to  know that The Jesus loves you. He is always here with us. He has told us that " in the world ye shall have tribulation, But be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." Because he overcame everything, We too can overcome everything!:) I love and miss you all! Be safe and be happy!!!:)


                                                 Love, Keyen


 Keyen's friend Eark made him this awesome cake!!














No comments:

Post a Comment