Monday, May 2, 2016

Back to Bangkok

I am posting 2 updates from the last 2 weeks.

"Yo yo what up everyone!! Well I moved!! I was surprised to leave Surin but hey what can you do? It was hard leaving though! I made some really good friends there!! I will miss all of those guys for sure!! So My new area in in Bangkok. Its called Thonburi.(tone-boory) It in the city. Its the older part of bangkok. But I like it! I like being in Bangkok! So ive met a lot of the member here and they seem way cool!!! Apparently this place is really important at the moment. PJ needs this area to stay good and to grow in the next moth or two so they cal slit into 2 stakes. So I got to try to get this place going! The bishop wants me to have a fireside about missionary work to get the members all pumped up! So That should be fun. I got some good ideas. My new Companion Is Elder Wan. He is from Cali and is half Chinese. This is only his third transfer so hes pretty young in the mission. In my house I have one of my homies Elder Merrill. I was with him in Lopburi for 2 transfers so we are stoked to be together again He is my workout buddy. I converted him to P90X back in Lopburi:) So all is going well. This new area should be fun. I love and miss you all!!!


                                Love, Keyen"

"Whats up everyone!?:) I hope you are all doing good:) My week was pretty good!! Lost of funny things happened this week. And some cool miracles Also! So the cool miracle was.... One day we went to go help the Sister missionaries teach one of there investigators. And so the lesson was pretty short. So after the lesson was over we weren't sure what to do. We were debating on either going back to the church or to go do some inviting. For some reason we decided to go to the church. I wasn't really too sure why we were going there but we felt like we needed to go. So we get tot he church and within 5 min the relief society Pres shows up. She says hello and starts doing some relief society stuff. Then like 5 min after that some random lady walks into the church. I was in the other room but I could hear her talking to the relief society pres. She Said something about Learning English so I went over to talk to her. I told her that English class starts in about an hour so she could wait if she wanted. Then she says " Actually  Im really not interested in learning English. I want to learn about the scriptures and Jesus Christ." So we gladly taught her right there about Heavenly father and prayer. We met with her 2 more times after that and she excepted a date to be Baptized! She is so good!! So prepared by the lord!! I didn't even have to do anything!! So that was way cool!! Then 1 funny thing that happened was one night the power on our second floor in our house wasn't working!! Thats a big problem cuz we couldn't use the washing machine!! I didn't have any clean shirts for the next day!! So we were looking at the fuse box and couldn't figure out what was wrong. So then, Elder Merill Grabs a roll of toilet paper and chucks it at the fuse box!! and Then All the lights turn on and The washing machine works!! hahah who knew that toilet paper  could be used for fixing fuse boxes?:) hahah So its been a good week!!! I love and miss you all!!:) Be safe!!:)


                                                           Love, Keyen:)"


















No comments:

Post a Comment