Monday, February 1, 2016

11 Months Left

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Can you believe that we have finally passed the One Year mark!!! I sure can't and I hope that the next 11 months go by fast. I miss my brother more than I thought I ever would haha! If you would have asked me 5 years ago if I was close to my brother I would said, " I love him but I don't like him" As we have gotten older I definitely "like" my brother and I love him more!!

Here is what Elder Neal said about his past week...

"This last week was a good one! It was cold!!! It got into the high 50s!!! I was cold and everyone in Thailand was thinking it was an ice age!! Everyone had big winter coats on and everything! It was soo funny! Well the work is going well. Right now we have a few people who are progressing well. One Of them is Bro. Pow. He is really interested in everything we teach about and always has good questions:) He really loves the things the Savior did and taught. So Hopefully he will decide to follow him completely! His mom is also interested but just doesn't have any time to meet but hopefully we can meet with her and get her progressing as well!! We have another Lady and her daughter who are so nice and sweet. They live in a very very tiny 1 room apartment. The room is about the size of my bedroom at home. The mom as had some health issues and is always soo busy trying to make money. She is already Christian. She says that she is still searching for the true church though. She called me the other day and just said that she felt she couldn't go on anymore. She felt that her trials were too much. So I shared some scriptures with her about trials and enduring them. I though It was a good sign that she came to us for help. It was a weird feeling too. This woman who is well in her 40s with much more life experience than me, came to a 20 year old kid with a pretty easy going life, for help. That was just evidence to me that other people can feel that we have something that they don't. The gospel can change someones life completely. Even if you have nothing. You can have eternal happiness and be with your family forever. Way cool experience!! I hope you all are doing well. I love and miss you all!!:)


                            Love, Keyen "







We love and miss you Elder Neal! Stay Strong and work hard! The lord is always with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment