Wednesday, December 16, 2015

One year down...almost!

You guys we are so close to the one year mark!! I cannot believe it! Elder Neal is doing well and we are all so excited to Skype with him on Christmas Eve :)

Here is the latest from Keyen...

"Hey everyone! I hope all is well with you all!!:) This week was a good week! It was a busy week. I have to make a trip down to Bangkok for a conference. Basically all we did at the conference was fun Christmas games. It was way fun! Then I ended up going to Bangkok a second time for a trip to the doctors! So I did a lot of traveling! Which is good and bad:) My companions birthday was this week! So we went out to dinner and ate some good food. There was also a big event that happened this week in all of Thailand. It was called bike for Dad:) They did it to support the King:) So yea that was pretty cool. It basically was just a big bike riding event throughout the whole country. So there were a lot of things going on this week! On pday last week we just went and played basketball. Yesterday after church my favorite members took us on a picknick! haha it was way fun! Transfers are this week! I really hope I stay here! But I might be leaving! I find out tomorrow!! So hopefully all will b well!:) Well thats about all the excitement from this week!:) I love and miss you all!!!

                       Love, Keyen:)"



We love and miss you so much Keyen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment