Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hitting The 9 Month Mark!

It's so crazy to think that Elder Neal will have been on his mission 9 months on Thursday! Somedays it seams like it has gone by fast and others still seam to go by slowly.

Even though we miss Keyen a lot, we all know with all out hearts that Thailand is where he needs to be.

Here's the latest update...

"Hey whats up everyone!! I hope all of you are doin good!!:) So this week was pretty good:) This week I had a Zone conference and got some training from the Pres. Pres Johnson ( pj is what we call him or papa J) is the man!! He gave us some cool training on Fractal Geometry. Fractal Geometry is basically a method of breaking things down to help you achieve goals. So that was way good:) I got to see a lot of other missionaries that i know so that was fun too. Well After zone conference a really cool thing happened! It was freaking hot outside and we had Zero appointments so we just walked around outside inviting people all day. But at one point We were roasted so we decided to go inside this little mall. Well we went in and went to the bathroom and then started to leave. I had just got on the escalator when i saw a man waving me over. So i jumped off the escalator and went over to him. He spoke really good english and told me to take a seat and talk with him. He was in the middle of eating lunch. He asked me if i was surprised that he called me over. So Then he said" I know a few things about your church. Ive read the book of mormon. I have about 3 copies of it. But i want you to tell me something special." So i asked him if he believed the things he read in the BOM. He said he thinks its true. So I told him that if the BOM is true then Joseph Smith is a prophet and if he is a prophet then this church is true. Then i asked him if he had ever prayed to know if these things were true. He said he had not. So i said well ask him. He said. ' Good Idea" haha so yea that was a cool thing that happened:) Well other than that it was a pretty normal week:) I love you all! You are all in my heart and prayers!! I love you!!


                          Love, Keyen"



Keyen says this Lady is "crazy" She is always trying to get him to eat things haha!  

Stay strong Elder Neal!! We love and miss you so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment